The mission of the Child-Friendly Faith Project is to share knowledge and build community around the issue of religious child maltreatment (RCM) and advocate for and empower those whose lives are impacted by RCM.
We focus our resources on 5 program areas:
- Exposing harmful religious organizations and communities
- Advocating for and empowering adult survivors and the families of child victims
- Raising awareness of key RCM issues and child protection policies and legislation
- Providing resources to professionals, academics, and child advocates
- Partnering with faith communities that prioritize child protection
Click here to learn about the people behind the CFFP.
Click here to learn how you can help us accomplish our mission.